This has been a very domestic weekend. I think this is because term starts tomorrow and so I have been focusing on the home.
1. Planting spring bulbs.
2. New Country Living to enjoy. My mum buys me the subscription for Christmas and I love to hear that thud on the hall floor once a month.
3. Taking down the tree but...
4. keeping the berries.
5. It was so mild this morning we had the windows open wide. I love the feeling of air in the house.
6. Crochet. Have been getting back to doing this - it got a bit lost last term. It won't happen again!
7. Banana bread to use up the manky ones at the bottom of the bowl & for lunch boxes in the week.
8. Sausage & Leek Pie from St. Nigel Slater's second Kitchen Diaries. I will be cooking from this book regularly. He is, I think, my favourite food writer. It was very tasty by the way!